Travel Service Agreement THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT (the "Agreement"). Please read it carefully before signing/accepting/acknowledging. We are ExtravaGranza Travel and are excited to help you with your travel. The following terms & conditions (the "Agreement") describe what you can expect from us. The terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to ExtravaGranza Travel, and the term "you" refers to the individual who signs this Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. ExtravaGranza Travel (hereinafter EGT) is a member of the Travel Quest Network (Host). All travel booked through EGT will be reserved using the Host's IATA number directly with the travel supplier(s). EGT will service the booking(s) and continue to be your primary point of contact for your trip.
2. I understand that EGT is not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested and acts solely as an agent for such services' actual suppliers. I have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold EGT responsible should any of these suppliers: 2.1. fail to provide the travel services I have purchased; 2.2. fail to comply with any applicable law; or 2.3. engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay, or inconvenience.
3. I understand that I must authorize EGT to submit payment to the travel suppliers before the due date. EGT will send me reminder emails as the due dates approach, but it is my responsibility to ensure that I have authorized a payment to ensure the travel supplier does not automatically cancel my trip. Failure to make timely payments may result in financial loss due to non-refundable fares/deposits or penalties imposed by the travel supplier.
4. I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact EGT if I have any questions. I understand that it is my responsibility to review the accuracy of all details in the travel quotations provided to me and to confirm the same to EGT.
5. I understand that I may purchase travel insurance to cover certain risks inherent in travel, such as supplier bankruptcy and the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency. I accept that EGT is not responsible for any cancellation fees, diversion fees, medical expenses, or other unspecified expenses that may occur in the event of trip cancellation or trip interruption. Protecting your travel investment is essential. EGT has partnered with Travel Insurance companies, and you can purchase a policy through us.
6. From time to time Travel Suppliers may offer incentives to book a return trip on the cruise line or at the resort. Any incentives offered by the Travel Supplier are the sole responsibility of said Travel Supplier and not EGT. You are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of the Travel Suppliers' booking incentives for these return trips. EGT will automatically be notified by the Travel Supplier of your new booking and the new booking is subject to the terms outlined in this Agreement.
7. During normal business operations, EGT is committed to responding to all pre and post-travel inquiries within 1 business day. During travel, EGT is available by phone 24 hours a day for emergencies at a number provided before your departure.
8. I accept that EGT is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold it liable for any injury, damage, or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions, or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control. Excepting only liability that directly arises from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of EGT, I will not hold it responsible for any injury, damage, or loss I may suffer while on any third party provided or operated excursion or activity.
9. I understand that all reservation fares typically involve restrictions (including, but not limited to, restrictions related to cancellation). Changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money or forfeiture of paid money. It is your responsibility to read and understand travel agreements (such as a Contract of Carriage) for each Travel Supplier.
10. I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government-issued identification card to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth, and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same data listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to comply with these requirements strictly may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
11. I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a passport valid for at least six (6) months after returning to the United States of America, and depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas.
12. EGT has no special knowledge regarding travel service providers' financial condition selected for your tour, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, EGT recommends contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at 1-888-407-4747 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, LTC recommends contacting the Centers for Disease Control at 1-800-232-4636 or www.cdc.gov/travel.
13. I assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of my destination(s) and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s).
14. Cancellation Policy - Due to not receiving payment from suppliers and myself not charging a planning fee, I have instated a cancellation policy. If you are to cancel your trip after deposit is made, there will be a $200 cancelation fee in addition to any supplier fees. This cancelation fee must be paid prior to me cancelling your trip and releasing your refund. If the fee is not paid, your trip will not be cancelled, and any money paid to the reservation will be subject to loss.
15. By signing below, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions listed above. This Agreement was last updated on November 17, 2020
“COVID-19 Disclosure: By booking your vacation with ExtravaGranza Travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, you, the traveler, acknowledge the inherent risk of traveling during this time. As the traveler, you assume personal responsibility and acknowledge that EGT is not liable for exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19 before, during, or after travel. You, the traveler, also acknowledge that while the agency has taken due diligence to educate you on all protocols, safety measures, and restrictions to the best of the agency's ability, you, the traveler, ultimately assume personal responsibility for understanding the travel requirements and travel risks of your destination. EGT is released of all liability in regard to changes or cancellations made as a result of COVID-19, including circumstances in which the traveler has failed to complete the necessary requirements or taken the appropriate measures per destination protocols. The traveler assumes all personal responsibility in any legal consequences or other ramifications of not following such protocols and local ordinances of their travel destination as it relates to COVID-19.